New Zealand South Island
18 Feb – 8 Mar 2019
Marlborough to Queenstown
Explore the South Island’s pristine beauty and adventure with AllTrails!
Starting in Picton at the top of the South Island we will make our way down the spectacular West Coast, take a train journey on the world famous TranzAlpine over to Christchurch for a rest day, then cycle back over the Southern Alps to continue down the West Coast taking in some magical landscapes and locations such as The Pancake Rocks, Hokitika, Franz Joseph Glacier, Wanaka and Queenstown where we finish the ride.
- Start in the Marlborough Sounds
- Marlborough Wine Region
- Nelson – sunniest region in NZ
- Punakaiki Pancake Rocks & Blowholes
- TranzAlpine World-Renowned Train Journey
- Christchurch rest day and short option stop
- Hokitika rest day – art, culture and heritage
- Make your own Kiwi bone/jade carving
- Spectacular West Coast scenery
- Franz Joseph Glacier rest day
- Wanaka rest day – natural wonderland
- Shotover Jet – optional adrenaline hit
- Queenstown finish
- Optional Milford Sound Tour
Book today or give us a call on 03 9802 4465 – we look forward to having a chat.
Full details on our website:
For your info pack, questions or bookings, contact:
03 9802 4465