10 Feb – 7 Mar 2020
WELLINGTON TO AUCKLAND
Starting in Wellington and finishing in Auckland, this tour will have the perfect mix of cycling and sightseeing with a route through the Martinborough wine region, beautiful Hawkes Bay, the surf mecca of Gisborne, the thermal and cultural icons of Rotorua and Taupo, plus the gorgeous beaches of Whangamata and the Coromandel (including Hot Water Beach). Do the full ride or just one stage.
Everything that they say about the natural beauty and friendly sense of community here is true and the opportunity to experience it all on a fully supported cycling tour with AllTrails – experts in multi-day cycle tours in this part of the world – makes this tour a ‘must-do’ on any long-distance cyclist’s wish list.
• Wellington – the harbour city capital with a thriving art, culture and cafe scene
• Martinborough Wine Region
• Beautiful Hawkes Bay
• 1930s Art Deco preserved Napier
• Surf mecca of Gisborne – first city in the world to see the sunrise
• Pacific Coast Highway around the remote East Cape
• Geothermal wonders and Maori culture of Rotorua and Taupo
• World-renowned Waitomo Caves
• Stunning beaches of Mount Maunganui and Whangamata
• Dig your own spa pool at Hot Water Beach
• The history and natural beauty of the Coromandel Peninsula
• Finish in bustling and busy Auckland – NZ’s biggest city
Grab your jandals and get moving to take advantage of the early bird pricing. If you have any questions, just let us know:
email@example.com or call 03 9802 4465.
More info click below: